Setup & Power
1. Place the device on a flat surface or mount it on a tripod before powering up.
2. Press and hold the power on/off button for 3 seconds to turn the device on.
3. Once the blue light is on, wait for the device to calibrate by rotating 360º.
( Do not interfere with the device while calibrating )
4. To turn off the device press and hold the power button for 3 seconds.
Tracking / Standby Mode
1. Press the power button to switch between tracking and standby mode.
1. The device features 104º camera and rotates at the rate of 42º per second. For the best result make sure your movement is within the range.
2. Good lighting condition is highly recommended for optimal tracking.